January 16, 2011

First Week

I have officially finished my first week of attending all my classes, every day was an amazing experience. The way that this college is run is very beneficial. I love how every class starts with a prayer, that is something that I think helps bring the Spirit into class. The teachers spend a lot of time in class teaching us in the text book as well as cross referencing it with church doctrine so we see both the worldly view as well as the way God intended it to be viewed. I have noticed a difference in my learning, I tend to be able to understand the material better, which is a plus.

I have been living away from home for almost two weeks, which is bitter sweet. I miss my family, but my roommates act as temporary family. We get along very well, we spend a lot of time together. They are my new best friends and I know that they always will be my friends.

This week is going to be fun, I am going to a dentist up here to find out my options on how I can get perfect teeth so that I can be accepted into dental school!

More Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment